As part of the process of applying for a Mortgage, a Mortgage Broker will ask to see a copy of your credit report and Check My File report covers all 4 credit reference agencies. Lenders will check your credit file as part of their underwriting, and it is important that we understand your credit commitments, as well as any adverse credit that you may have before you apply for a Mortgage.
Check my file terms:
1. If you do not wish to be charged for Check My File subscription, please cancel your subscription within the 30-day trial period.
2. By clicking the link, you will need to register your details with Check My File and enter into a free 30-day trial period. This will allow you enough time to register your information and download your report.
3. You are free to cancel this trial period at any time during the 30-day free trial period without penalty. Should you fail or choose not to cancel, Check My File will charge you a subscription fee of £14.99 per month thereafter.
It is a requirement that you register all your address history within the last 6 years.
It should be noted that lenders will not be assessing the report produced by Check My File and will undertake their own research and assessment.
4. It is your responsibility to cancel the subscription if you intend to do so, we don’t accept liability for any payments Check My File take from you, and you can use other credit reports which are free if you wish to do so.
5. To cancel your subscription, log into your account, click on Help, and then I need help with my account, then I’d like to stop my subscription.
If you were introduced to Check My File by ZW Mortgages Ltd, please note that we may receive a disbursement from Check My File.
SALES AND LETTING AGENTS
We are working with hundreds of estate agents, letting agents and other property sourcing agents cross the country. If you looking for finding a home, selling, buying, renting or letting, please get in touch for a fee-free, no-obligation chat about how we might be able to help you.